Our custom made wooden wine glass topper appetizer plates nestle onto the rim of a standard wine glass to hold your appetizers and keep your hands free while mingling. It’s a mini plate for the top of your wine glass that becomes a coaster when you are done! Perfect for mingling and sharing your love of wine with others!
Our custom engraved wine glass toppers are a fun drink marker, too! Mix and match designs and use them when entertaining so everyone knows which wine belongs to them. Simply use these fun wine glass topper appetizer plates to cover your wine, enjoy small appetizers, and then use it as a coaster for your drink when you are done snacking.
An added perk?
They keep the bees and bugs out of your wine when sipping outside and are a well loved hostess gift! Wine glass toppers fit a wine glass rim of 2.75 inches or smaller and are 4 inches in diameter on top.
We have 22 wine glass toppers to choose from!
- Cheers with a splash of wine
- Rose all Day
- My Favorite People Call me Mama
- All I am or Ever Hope to Be I owe to my Mother
- Salut for an Italian flair
- Let’s Wine about it with a couple drinking together on it
- Let’s Wine about it with a woman enjoying her wine
- Land of the Free Home of the Brave
- America is Another Name for Opportunity
- Where Liberty Dwells
- God and Country
- It’s Wine O’Clock Somewhere
- Save Water Drink Wine
- There’s Always Time For A Glass Of Wine
- I’m One Glass Away From Saying What I Really Think
- Kiss Me I’m Irish
- Luck of the Irish
- Horseshoe Luck
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Celtic Tree of Life
- Kiss Me I’m Drunk or Irish
- Custom (you email us a graphic & we’ll make it reality – it’s just that easy!)
We now offer the option of engraving your favorite graphic or phrase! Have an image or an idea in mind? Just email us before or after purchase and we’ll let you know if it will work. (If for some reason we can’t make it work, we’ll immediately refund your purchase!) Custom graphics work 99% of the time without issue, the other 1% is usually a simple tweak here or there to fine tune it for engraving. We’ve never had a custom order that has turned out anything but extraordinary!
Email: [email protected]
Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Topper Features
- Sold Individually – Price is for one wine topper
- Handmade by our family
- Made of Bamboo
- Fits most standard wine glasses
- Size: 4-inches in diameter | 2.75 inch diameter underneath
- Glass not included | Wine Not Included 😉