Cheers Wine Glass Topper with appetizers
Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Toppers | Appetizer Plates | Coasters | 22 Designs!
$9.99$10.99 Select options

Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Toppers | Appetizer Plates | Coasters | 22 Designs!


(4 customer reviews)

Peace of Mind 30 Day Satisfaction GuaranteeĀ 

Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Our custom made wooden wine glass topper appetizer plates nestle onto the rim of a standard wine glass to hold your appetizers and keep your hands free while mingling. It’s a mini plate for the top of your wine glass that becomes a coaster when you are done! Perfect for mingling and sharing your love of wine with others!

Our custom engraved wine glass toppers are a fun drink marker, too! Mix and match designs and use them when entertaining so everyone knows which wine belongs to them.  Simply use these fun wine glass topper appetizer plates to cover your wine, enjoy small appetizers, and then use it as a coaster for your drink when you are done snacking.

An added perk?

They keep the bees and bugs out of your wine when sipping outside and are a well loved hostess gift!  Wine glass toppers fit a wine glass rim of 2.75 inches or smaller and are 4 inches in diameter on top.

We have 22 wine glass toppers to choose from!

  • Cheers
  • Cheers with a splash of wine
  • Rose all Day
  • My Favorite People Call me Mama
  • All I am or Ever Hope to Be I owe to my Mother
  • Salut for an Italian flair
  • Let’s Wine about it with a couple drinking together on it
  • Let’s Wine about it with a woman enjoying her wine
  • Land of the Free Home of the Brave
  • America is Another Name for Opportunity
  • Where Liberty Dwells
  • God and Country
  • It’s Wine O’Clock Somewhere
  • Save Water Drink Wine
  • There’s Always Time For A Glass Of Wine
  • I’m One Glass Away From Saying What I Really Think
  • Kiss Me I’m Irish
  • Luck of the Irish
  • Horseshoe Luck
  • St. Patrick’s Day
  • Celtic Tree of Life
  • Kiss Me I’m Drunk or Irish
  • Custom (you email us a graphic & we’ll make it reality – it’s just that easy!)

We now offer the option of engraving your favorite graphic or phrase! Have an image or an idea in mind? Just email us before or after purchase and we’ll let you know if it will work. (If for some reason we can’t make it work, we’ll immediately refund your purchase!)  Custom graphics work 99% of the time without issue, the other 1% is usually a simple tweak here or there to fine tune it for engraving. We’ve never had a custom order that has turned out anything but extraordinary!

Email:  [email protected]

 Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Topper Features

  • Sold Individually – Price is for one wine topper
  • Handmade by our family
  • Made of Bamboo 
  • Fits most standard wine glasses
  • Size: 4-inches in diameter | 2.75 inch diameter underneath 
  • Glass not included | Wine Not Included šŸ˜‰ 

More Wine Ideas

10 Best Red Wines Under $30 | Mid Priced Red Wines

Wine Etiquette Tips and Ideas to Enjoy Each Glass

10 Funny Wine Glass Sayings | Wine Glass Gifts

Additional information

Weight 2.1 oz

Cheers, Cheers Splash, Salut Splash, Let's Wine About It Couple, Let's Wine About It, Land of the Free Home of the Brave, America is Another Name for Opportunity, Where Liberty Dwells, God and Country, It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere, Save Water Drink Wine, There's Always Time For A Glass Of Wine, I'm One Glass Away From Saying What I Really Think, Kiss Me I'm Irish, Luck of the Irish, Horseshoe Luck, St. Patrick's Day, Celtic Tree of Life, Kiss Me I'm Drunk or Irish, Rose all Day, My Favorite People Call me Mama, Everything I am or Hope to Be I Owe to My Mother, Custom Design

4 reviews for Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Toppers | Appetizer Plates | Coasters | 22 Designs!

  1. Renee

    Bought 12 different designs and love how easy these are to use as drink markers and coasters when friends are done using them as an appetizer plate. They make it so easy to socialize because you don’t have both hands full with a plate and a glass. Highly recommend.

  2. Craig

    Wasn’t sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. These wine glass toppers are very good quality and shipped fast as well. Thank you! Will be getting more as gifts!

  3. Carla

    Hard to pick just one design so went with one of each. Each one came out great. Great quality, fun designs, definitely a must for wine drinkers.

  4. Sara

    I LOVE these wine toppers. They are not only cute but actually come in handy. Can’t wait to build a collection so I have some ready when family and friends can actually come over for a wine party!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.