You want to be the cool mom, right? You know the Cool Mom–she has the perfect balance between confident and rule maker, somehow hides veggies in her kid’s dinner so she never nags them to eat their greens, and somehow is never seen in the high school pick up line in her pajamas. Oh, and the Cool Mom can’t roll up in the high school pick up line listening to Macklemore. That’s not cool.
Everyone wants to be the cool mom, right? Download this rap playlist (and listen responsibly) to be the coolest mom in the high school pick up line.
I can’t help you with everything, but I can help you with your choice in music.
Even if you download the “clean” versions of these top songs, you’ll get some cool points with your teen:
Note: A lot of these videos have extra swearing added in, don’t let that deter you–find the song on your preferred media player by searching Song Title + Clean or Song Title + Explicit and start downloading!
- Walk Thru by Rich Homie Quan
- Gotta Lotta by 2 Chainz featuring Lil Wayne: Even though I’m not a fan of Wayne, it’s a pretty catchy song!
- Panda by Desiigner: I bet you can’t figure out what he’s saying…
- Me, Myself, and I by G-Eazy
- Swimming Pools (Drank) by Kendrick Lamar
- Really Really by Kevin Gates
- Jumpman by Drake & Future: There’s no music video for this one, just the audio clip.
- Where Ya At by Drake and Future: same here, no video–just the audio.
- California by Colonel Loud
- Flex by Rich Homie Quan: This video makes me laugh–he’s pretty animated.
If you’ve made it this far, you get to meet Tyga. These are super catchy and easy to sing along to (of course, NOT when your teen is in the car–singing’s not cool), but they’re pretty explicit.